Adding Compilers for citing a corpus

Greetings,

I'm looking for some affirmation or guidance on the best process to add contributor roles. I am citing the brown corpus. Zotero does not have a "corpus" type, so I used the book type. Books do not have the role compiler available, so I used the extra field and the `||` method. Now the Brown Corpus has two compilers. But if I give each a role then in the output both are indicated when only one should be. This seems weird to structure the record in this way. Is this the best way to structure the record?

APA like style:

Francis, W. N.and Kučera, H. (Compilers). (1961). Brown Corpus of Standard American English. Providence, RI: Brown University.
  • s. But if I give each a role then in the output both are indicated when only one should be.
    I don't follow this, could you provide an example? FWIW, I don't think we have compiler coded intoany (any?) styles yet
  • To be clear, the way to enter a name variable like this in Extra is:
    Compiler: Last || First

Compiler isn’t programmed to work for any CSL yet, so the output may not be as expected.

Note that APA style does not call for compilers to be cited in this way. They would just be cited as Editors, and I would recommend that in general for best compatibility with other styles.