Notes - reports

Hi,

When generating reports from notes the highlighting completely dissapear.

Is there a way to fix that please?

Also there used to be much more colours available for highlighting which was very useful. Is this going to come back?

Thank you!

Pauline
  • I can't reproduce this — highlight colors are visible for me in reports.

Could you make a screenshot of the report and another screenshot of the note?
  • Hi,

Apologies, this is not what I meant. Let me reexplain.

"When generating reports from notes the highlighting completely dissapear if we try to copy paste this report into word for example (which is necessary since reports are randomly organised and show content I do not need. eg: tags for each note). With the previous version of Zotero, I used to be able to copy paste reports into documents and it would show all my highlighting which was amazing.

Is there a way to fix that please?

Also there used to be much more colours available for highlighting which was very useful. Is this going to come back?

Finally, when creating different levels of bullet points, I used to see a very clear indent difference with some bullet points in full black then more indented ones were square, then the next indent level was empty bullet points. This used to be great for classification/organisation of thoughts.

The old version of notes text treatment used to present a wider array of features which (in my humble opinion) was much more helpful than the new one. Is it going to go back to what it used to be?

Thank you!

Pauline
  • "When generating reports from notes the highlighting completely dissapear if we try to copy paste this report into word for example (which is necessary since reports are randomly organised and show content I do not need. eg: tags for each note). With the previous version of Zotero, I used to be able to copy paste reports into documents and it would show all my highlighting which was amazing.
    I haven't tested in MS Word, but pasting in all other word processors (Google Docs, Libre Office, Pages) works well. Are you sure you are using the latest Zotero? Which version it is?

• I just saw that it works on "pages"... any idea why not on MS word? :(

I am currently using 6.0.4.