WebDAV not syncing

WebDAV Sync is not able to verify the server on the latest version of the Zotero iOS app. It’s working on the desktop app though.

Debug ID is D1824092527
  • Hi @mberz, can you paste here the URL that you enter to URL field in iOS app Account settings?
  • @mberz logs indicate that you have an email address there too. Can you create a screenshot of your app settings? Please select the URL field and scroll to the end of the field so that it's visible. If you don't want to share it here send it to support@zotero.org
  • Thanks @michalrentka. I've sent an email to support@zotero.org.
  • If you're still seeing this, can you try again with the latest Zotero for iOS beta and let us know if that fixes it for you?
  • I’m still getting this issue. The latest beta available to me is 1.0.3 (5).
  • Sorry, the updated beta with this fix isn't actually out yet. I'll post here when it is.
  • OK, try 1.0.4 (1).
  • I just checked, but nothing changed. I’m still getting the same WebDAV verification error.
    I can however confirm seeing activity of the Zotero iOS app logging into the WebDAV server (seen from the WebDAVs web interface).
  • edited June 9, 2022
    Can you provide another Debug ID for a Verify Server attempt?

Are you entering @, %40, or %2540 in the URL? What happens if you enter @?
  • I've been using %40 in the URL, which I can confirm to be working in Zotero for Desktop.
    I can now confirm that @ does work as intended. Using @ I can confirm the WebDAV login and download files.
    %40 as well as %2540 both do not work.
    Should I provide a bug ID using %40?
  • Update: So far I've been copy and pasting the URL from a different machine. After manually having typed the %40 I can confirm this to be working as well. I'm unsure if this could have been a unicode issue of the % character.

In short:
    %2540 is not working by the way.
    @ and %40 work.