Minor bug/feature request: PDF reader, make "find previous/next"-buttons right aligned

I like the new PDF reader. One nuisance though is connected to the search function (CTRL+F). The two green buttons used to skip from one search result to the next/previous change their location on the screen when the final occurence in the document was found. I would prefer if the buttons always stay at their position, as is the case in any other PDF reader, such that I can conveniently cycle through the entire document. An added bonus would be a keyboard shortcut for the next result.

Thanks!
  • I second that; my first use of PDF search returned only two hits, so it was immediately apparent that the "Reached end of document, continued from top" text in the bottom right hand corner is forcing the box to widen and thus pushing the buttons left.
  • That makes sense. We will improve this.
  • Glad to see that other people have noticed the issue. Fixing this would definitely be a major usability improvement!
  • I was about to create a new post but found this one. I am also experiencing this in version 6.0.23.