Refreshed Zotero in Google Doc and got syntax/codes

edited March 26, 2022
Please see below. How do I fix.

<div class="csl-bib-body">
<div class="csl-entry">Abrams, J. A., Maxwell, M., Pope, M., &#38; Belgrave, F. Z. (2014). Carrying the World With the Grace of a Lady and the Grit of a Warrior: Deepening Our Understanding of the “Strong Black Woman” Schema. <i>Psychology of Women Quarterly</i>, <i>38</i>(4), 503–518. <a href="https://doi.org/10.1177/0361684314541418">https://doi.org/10.1177/0361684314541418</a></div>;
<div class="csl-entry">Andrews, N., Greenfield, S., Drever, W., &#38; Redwood, S. (2017). Strong, female and Black: Stereotypes of African Caribbean women’s body shape and their effects on clinical encounters. <i>Health:</i>, <i>21</i>(2), 189–204.</div>
<div class="csl-entry">APA. (2016). <i>Discrimination Linked to Increased Stress, Poorer Health</i>. <a
  • I'm trying to insert the codes:

It starts with 'div class="csl-bib-body"' and there's a < and >
  • Is there a way to provide a screenshot?
  • I've fixed your post to show the code. (You have to wrap HTML in <code></code> tags.)

Assuming this doesn't happen in a new document, can you create an excerpt of this document that reproduces the problem and send a share link to support@zotero.org, with a link to this thread? (You can use File → Make a Copy, cut the document down, and use Make a Copy again to create a version without version history if you don't want to share the whole thing.)

If you want to try to isolate the problem yourself, see the last step on Troubleshooting Errors in Word Processor Documents.
  • I sent the file this morning. Any update?
  • It may take a few days, particularly on the weekend. If you need to try to resolve this immediately, see the steps on the page I linked to.
  • @reneeohikuare If I remove and reinsert the bibliography in your document with Zotero 6.0.4 it looks correct. What version of Zotero are you using? Could you submit a Report ID?