Sync with purchased data to keep desktop library

Hi!

I just purchased the $20 plan so I could start syncing my desktop zotero with the online version. My desktop account has all my file information that I want to keep--I bought more storage space so I can add a group workspace to my desktop drive. However, my files are still not syncing and I am very concerned that if it does sync the web library rather than my very important desktop library will be the selected version. What should I do? Do I need the extra storage space to make the desktop version work with groups as another person with sufficient storage space created the group?

Thanks!
  • The group you're a member of is a Public Open group, which does not allow file storage. If the owner switches it to a Closed group, they could then enable file storage to allow syncing.

If your personal library isn't syncing the way you want, see
    https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/changes_not_syncing
  • I discovered why I couldn't sync: I was using the wrong account!. This means I bought the extra storage on the wrong account! Is there any way I can down-grade back to the lower plan and be refunded, in order to properly allocate where my storage is on the correct account? Thank you for considering this request.
  • If you email storage@zotero.org with details we can transfer the subscription to the correct account.