Zotero Word-Plugin Does Not Create Footnote - Report ID: 577405552

After installing the new Word plugin (Word 2019 in Office 365) the Zotero plugin no longer creates a footnote at the bottom of the page with citation information properly formatted and drawn from Zotero. Instead, Zotero places the ENTIRE contents of the Zotero entry on the page in Word in a bold font. There is no footnote at all. (I wish I could post a picture here to show this. Describing the problem is much harder than showing the problem.) When I go into Add/Edit Citation for the Word plugin (I use the add Classic citation dialog) I select the entry from Zotero that I want to use in Word as the source for my footnote. In an effort to preview what Zotero is supposed to add to the Word footnote I will press the Show Editor... button. What is displayed in the editor looks proper (I do not modify anything with the editor, just view what should be created in a Word footnote) so I complete the action to create the footnote with the citation. What appeared in the editor does NOT appear on the page in Word. Instead, I get the ENTIRE contents of the Zotero entry on the page in Word in a bold font. I would rather have the previous version back with a working product for all my writing is shut down (I use a tremendous number of citations/footnotes in Word. Help.