SBL Second Edition (full note) will not display section only page #'s work

edited March 19, 2022
When using SBL full note style only page numbers will display. Trying to use section with an ancient document and nothing displays.
  • Can you be more specific and give an example and also how you want it to look? Please specify the item type as well.
  • When I add a citation and select page and enter the page # 96 it displays fine:
    Hilary of Poitiers, “On the Trinity,” in St. Hilary of Poitiers, John of Damascus, ed. Philip Schaff and Henry Wace, vol. 9 of Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers Second Series (New York: Christian Literature, 1899), 96.

When I select section from the dropdown and enter 3.12 it does not show the section number:
    Hilary of Poitiers, “On the Trinity,” in St. Hilary of Poitiers, John of Damascus, ed. Philip Schaff and Henry Wace, vol. 9 of Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers Second Series (New York: Christian Literature, 1899).

Just to be clear none of the other options besides page number are working such as book, chapter, verse, etc.

This was working fine before I updated to Zotero 6.0 with SBL 2.0 full note.
  • It should be showing as:
    Hilary of Poitiers, “On the Trinity,” in St. Hilary of Poitiers, John of Damascus, ed. Philip Schaff and Henry Wace, vol. 9 of Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers Second Series (New York: Christian Literature, 1899), §3.12.
  • Still have this issue. At times the section or paragraph functions work, but at other times it just shows nothing after the city: publisher, date).