iOS Beta app

I'm part of the iOS beta tester programme, but I haven't used my iPad for a few weeks. My beta app has expired, and seem to have deleted the email with the invitation. Is there a new beta app for testing? If not, when is the app due, as I kind of depend by now.
  • edited February 25, 2022
    +1, i'm in the same boat as my beta invite expired :/. Would be so great to have the release out soon. @dstillman
  • +1 my beta invite has expired as well.
  • + 1, any more news on a release date?
  • I am considering paying for papership because I am locked out of the beta and would like something now. It would be really helpful to have a rough idea of weeks (maybe I wait), months (I need to buy), ... I have a bit of a search but cannot find anything
  • Same situation, some information on release terms, weeks or months would be highly appreciated.
  • Dcarik - Not directly relevant to this thread but I did pay for papership but not sure it is syncing properly for me - new papers I've added today cannot be opened on the ipad - so maybe check reviews.
  • edited March 11, 2022
    Again, any information would be greatly appreciated. I think no one is asking for an exact date, but it would be great to know whether the ios version will be available within a month or two. Thank you @dstillman
  • I keep getting the TestFlight email with every update, but the link doesn't work for me; in TestFlight, I get the message that the app couldn't be loaded.

Is anyone else having the same problem?