Report ID 1343527019

When syncing my Zotero database, I get the following error:

"Error(s) encountered during statement execution: too many SQL variables [QUERY: INSERT INTO itemRelations (itemID, predicateID, object) VALUES (?, ?, ?,),"

The (?, ?, ?), repeats many times at the end - I can't actually see the end of the error message.

I have checked the integrity of my database through Zotero preferences, and there were no errors.
  • [JavaScript Error: "Error(s) encountered during statement execution: too many SQL variables [QUERY: INSERT INTO itemRelations (itemID, predicateID, object) VALUES (?, ?, ?), (?, ?, ?), (?, ?, ?), (?, ?, ?), (?, ?, ?), (?, ?, ?), (?, ?, ?)
    You seem to have some items that are marked as a related item to hundreds of other items, which you likely set on another computer (perhaps with a plugin?).

I'm not sure if that was intentional, but it's causing this problem, and for now you should delete the items or unset the related items and use a collection or tag instead. We'll see if we can fix this at some point, but this situation is very rare, so it's not a priority.

You can see the items in question on your other computer by pasting "4H7CERLU", "6RGBNCGE", and "E4R9QTPP" into the search bar in All Fields & Tags mode. (There may be a couple others as well.) If you delete them, you'll need to empty the trash as well.
  • Thank you, this worked.