Report ID: 734597600

Error message during syncing “has already been auto-reset”

Debug ID : D1498740254

Thanks for your help
Katherine
  • Try emptying the trash in your large group library. If you're still having trouble after that, provide another Debug ID from Zotero startup through the sync error, using the "Restart with Logging Enabled" option.
  • Hello,
    the trash is empty, because I emptied it before writing to you yesterday.
    Here is a new one Debug ID : D253722607

Thanks
  • Sorry, there's so much output here — this is a very large library! — that it's pushing relevant lines out of the logs. Can you 1) temporarily disable file syncing from the Sync pane of the Zotero preferences and 2) go to the Config Editor in the Advanced pane of the prefs and set extensions.zotero.debug.store.submitSize to 16000000 (instead of 10000000), and then provide another Debug ID from startup?
  • I hope I have correctly did tasks 1) and 2)

Debug ID: D791545513

Thanks
  • That was correct, but still not enough, I'm afraid. Can you try changing that setting to 50000000 and repeating?
  • After sending the journal it does not show me a Debug ID
  • You can try with a smaller amount (e.g., 25000000 or 20000000). We don't necessarily need the full output, just far enough back to see where things went wrong.
  • I tried 25,000,000 and it worked

Debug ID: D1351278026
  • Hello
    I hope I didn't mislead you by saying "it worked". I was only referring to getting a debug ID. My syncronization problem is still present.
    Thanks
  • Would it be OK if we emptied the trash in the online library of that group? The amount of data here is making this very hard to debug, and clearing those items might help.
  • The online library trash is now empty.
  • Can you provide another Debug ID now? Ideally at the highest number you can get to submit. (I think the limit applies only when you submit so you could do the full log and then try a few different values below 50000000 until you find one that submits.)
  • Debug ID : D1501579382 with 45 000 000
  • Hello
    Do you think you can solve my problem.
    Thank you for your time.
  • If I replace the web library with my version will I make the problem worse?
  • Don't do that. It's unlikely to fix this, and it could make things worse.

Sorry for the delay — we've identified the problem here, but it may take a little while to fix.
  • Hello
    how long do you think it will take?
    Have a good day