D1020027780

Hello!

When inserting a quote instead of quote it says "Updating" and it stays there forever.

I have tried to debug as indicated on the zotero page, also making a copy of my document, or downloading and uploading it again, or copying the text directly into a new document, etc.

I have also deleted all the files that seem to be filling up my storage, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled Zotero, as well as testing it on other computers and clearing the cookies. Nothing has worked out.
When I hit the "refresh" button in zotero-google docs it also stays there permanently.

For a while I was able to insert the quote in another part of the document and then move it to the problem part but now it doesn't seem to work anywhere either.

I am using a Google Docs document in Chrome,
Versión 96.0.4664.110 (Build oficial) (x86_64)

On a MACos Catalina, 10.15.7

I have a Zotero 5.0.97-beta.63 + 035aac30f

I'm desperate! How can i fix it? Thank you so much for your help.
  • Can you test whether it works well with Firefox or Edge?
  • Same exact problem. A footnote here or there will work correctly, but the rest get stuck with the "Updating" issue.

I do get an error when I try to manually update it that reads "F1t0HI not returned from docs backend"
  • @mattstidham Same question for you, does it work well with Firefox or Edge? What OS are you on?
  • Hi!

I just tried with Firefox and it is actually working for the moment!

Thank you so much, that was I guess the only thing i didn´t try before.

• Could you produce a Debug ID from the Zotero Connector for a Chrome insertion that results in {Updating} being inserted?
  • Mine is now working this morning as well, though I had to go through and manually delete every footnote and reenter them using Zotero. I tried this yesterday, but it did not work.

To answer your question, I'm on a Mac running 11.6 Big Sur, using Chrome Version 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (x86_64). I did not test on any other browser. Chrome is basically the only browser I use.