Style Edits

Hi,

I just recetnly started using Zotero and I am already impressed. I found a style that matches with my criteria really close and edited a few things with the Visual CSL Editor. Unfortunately, there are still a few things I cannot change myself and I would be very grateful if someone could help me.

Currently I have the following formatting:

Book chapter:
Vorname Nachname, „Titel. Untertitel“, in: Buchtitel, von Vorname Nachname, Ort: Verlag 2022.

Journal Article:
Vorname Nachname, Vorname Nachname, und Vorname Nachname, „Titel“, Publikation, 20, Nr. 3 (1. März 2018): S. 881–900

These are the things I'd like to change:

Remove the comma after "Buchtitel"

Remove the comma before the "und" in the list of authors. When I have jast two authors, I get "Vorname, und Nachname. I'd like the comma to just show up when I have three or more authors and never in front of the "und": "Vorname1 Nachname1, Vorname2 Nachname2 und Vorname3 Nachname3.

Remove the brackets around the date and the colon right afer from journal articles. I'd like to have commas just like with books

So in conclusion I'd like my examples to look like this:

Book chapter:
Vorname Nachname, „Titel. Untertitel“, in: Buchtitel von Vorname Nachname, Ort: Verlag 2022.

Journal Article
Vorname Nachname, Vorname Nachname und Vorname Nachname, „Titel“, Publikation, 20, Nr. 3, 1. März 2018, S. 881–900

I have another problem as well: When I want to add the page number via "Add/Edit citation, and just write the number in the page field, I just get the number and not the page variable.

So for expample I get:
Vorname Nachname, „Titel. Untertitel“, in: Buchtitel, von Vorname Nachname, Ort: Verlag 2022, 60.

Instead of:
Vorname Nachname, „Titel. Untertitel“, in: Buchtitel, von Vorname Nachname, Ort: Verlag 2022, S. 60.

I would be very grateful If I can post the style somwhere and someone could tell me where in the code or the visual editor I can make these changes since really have no idea how to do it myself.

Thanks,
Elias