zotero 在跟新文档时出错

• What's the exact error you're receiving?
  • 1.Like another user in a similar thread, I'm getting an error message when I attempt to add a citation to my word doc. The message is: "Zotero experienced an error updating your document. Would you like to view troubleshooting instructions?"
    2.I'm using Word version 16.33 and Zotero version 5.0.80.
  • Could you submit a Report ID after receiving this error?
  • How to solve this problem?
  • You can always provide a Report ID — see the link above. We can't help you without that.
  • I have the same problem, report ID is 2056648617, thank you !
  • my report id is 2115601455. my officeword can search the article but cannot add the citation. thanks!
  • I have the same problem with my Mac. But the Windows system is totally fine. What is wrong with Zotero plugging for the Word system in Mac? Hope it can be solved asap.
  • my report id is 1402034818. I have the same problem with my Mac. I'm getting an error message when I attempt to add a citation to my word doc. The message is: "Zotero experienced an error updating your document. Would you like to view troubleshooting instructions?"
  • I have got the right solution. You need to change the Mac word into English version. It is quite easy, just input : defaults write com.microsoft.Word AppleLanguages '("en")'
  • 使用 mac word 时,用 zotero 文献管理工具,使用“Add Citation”->“Add Bibliography”时,参考文献不显示,这是需要修改mac word 的默认语言;
    修改方法为:在终端输入:defaults write com.microsoft.Word AppleLanguages '("en")';如要改回中文版,则在终端输入:defaults write com.microsoft.Word AppleLanguages '("zh_CN")'