Why won't my group sync with my library??

Hi all,

Trying the beta version (2.0b6.5) and have set up a shared group for work. My own library sync's without any problems but nothing happens to my group library. I've dragged and dropped my library into the group ok, but since then, nothing. I've ensured that I've signed in with my user-name, not my email, and I don't know if anything else needs to be done. There doesn't appear to be any errors recorded (green arrow looks fine and there was nothing obvious (like "ERROR" in big letters) in the debug). Love the v2 btw- looks fantastic!

Any ideas?

Paul.
  • Unfortunately, that is a known deficiency right now... unless someone knows otherwise.
  • raylee5: Huh?

Paul: Are you sure your personal library is syncing? As in, have you verified that, when you add an item to your personal library in Zotero, it shows up in your library on the website, and that the same isn't the case for group library items?

After trying to sync, send in an error report using Report Errors under the gear menu and post the Report ID here.
    I've ensured that I've signed in with my user-name, not my email
    You can use either now.
  • nevermind - my mistake. I thought he was referring to the attachment sync. My group sync didn't occur immediately, but it did happen soon after switching.
  • edited September 5, 2009
    HI chaps, thanks for the replies. @ Dan, yeah, I've checked with my own library and all is as it should be- things I add to my laptop are in my library as expected, but missing from my group library. I'll try the error report. Thanks to you both for you replies. I know it's a beta and expect some problems- just so long as there isn't an obvious button I should have pressed!! The report is 1941162223.
This discussion has been closed.