Are there any Group paper Notifications Push?

We now use Group to share papers. However, when a new paper is added, no notification push to tell me it is added or which one is added. So, I wonder is there a NEW group paper notification push?
  • From the Zotero group library website, you can access an Atom feed for the group via the “Subscribe to feed”. You can use this with an RSS reader or a service like IFTTT to get notifications for new items for the group
  • Even for private groups?
  • How is IFTTT set up? I don't see Zotero as a support applet.
  • You set up IFTTT using the RSS/Atom feed. @malev, yes that also works for private groups. The feed URL includes an access token
  • Sorry but I can't inf the RSS/Atom feed on the group library page. On the left panel I only see the collections and the tags.
  • "Subscribe to feed" is under the elipsis in the icon menu just above above the pane showing library records. The feed code appears to be based on the sorting of the items in the library at the time you subscribe. However, I've only ever used Outlook to read RSS feeds, and Outlook is looking for a simple URL ending in xml. The atom feed file is a lot more complicated. I'm trying to help someone in my department set it up now, and not getting very far.
  • I'm posting this if someone finds it useful for him.

I couldn't figure out how to set up IFTTT with an RSS feed. So, I created my solution of getting an email when there is a change in the group (not by me) using a PHP script. It is open-source, customizable, and the setup is easy.

GitHub Repo Link: https://github.com/aritraroy24/zotero-notification