modified citations pop up

This seems simple, but I need some help. I have changed several citations in a word doc and have the "you have modified your citations" pop up window. The problem is that the pop up window is long and extends far below the edge of my screen (macbook). I can't seem to move this window or scroll down and am unable to click on yes or no, and am therefore not able to resolve the problem or continue working in the doc. How do I fix this?
  • Can you take a screenshot, upload it somewhere (e.g., Dropbox or Google Drive), and provide a link here?
  • You can probably just press Return to choose Yes, but you don't want to modify these, so it would be better to delete the citation and reinsert it. If you need to make modifications, see Customizing Cites.
  • Thanks. Unless I choose yes (or no) I am not able to work in the document to delete the citation and reinsert. I could force quit Word? Do you suggest I say yes, and then delete and reinsert it afterwards?
  • It doesn’t really matter. Force-quit or hit Return and then delete and reinsert the citation.
  • Thank you. The help/reply is very much appreciated.
    Just for the record (or others in a similar situation) - the Return did nothing.
    If the pop up window is very long, extending past the screen, it completely freezes Word. I had to force quit. It would be handy to be able to scroll down to the bottom of the pop up window.
    In looking carefully, I found the citations that were giving me problems were ones modified using Comments (with tracked changes). These were added by another person during editing. Though not ideal, the solution was to delete the citations and reinsert - as suggested.