Any chance to create a storage plan level between 6GB and unlimited?

Hello,
I have been subscribing to the 2GB storage plan to sync all my notes etc. It wouldn't be enough for my PDFs, which are ~6.5GB (and continuously growing), so I currently keep them on Google Drive (with Zotfile). It would be nice to move everything into Zotero - to support Zotero rather than Google and so that I can sync files across to my mobile version. However, I must say that the "unlimited" plan is a little pricy (compared to commercial cloud providers, I know it's not a fair comparison, sorry...). Therefore, it would be nice to have another level, like say 10GB or 15GB or so, at a lower price point than the 120$ for unlimited... would that be an option?
Thank you!
  • edited June 12, 2021
    However, I must say that the "unlimited" plan is a little pricy (compared to commercial cloud providers, I know it's not a fair comparison, sorry...).
    Just to note, this isn't really true. Zotero's unlimited plan is exactly the same price ($10/month) as Dropbox's 2 TB plan and Box's 100 GB plan, both of which are their cheapest individual plans.
  • But the issue here is not whether this is a good deal compared to other storage solutions. The issue is that there is no intermediate step, as per the original post. This has been requested previously, and it is not clear what prevents zotero from offering such a step. It is likely economically harming zotero, because there are probably quite a few people who avoid at all cost of needing to buy storage because of this huge step. If you need 10 GB or 15GB of storage, why being forced to buy "unlimited" storage and pay the same as someone who needs 200GB? Think a bit about the psychology of pricing!