BUG 21/09

ID 1400645671

I can't ad bibliography from PUBMED to ZOTERO

Please help me !!!
  • What exactly are you trying to do, step by step?
  • I have been adding bibliographic references to my thesis for several months, without any problem
    and tonight, when I click on the ZOTERO icon on my toolbar in FIREFOX, I can't add any reference and when I look there is an error report with the code I wrote above
    While I did not change anything, I do not understand where the problem comes from suddenly
  • The PubMed metadata service can sometimes be unreliable. But with any saving issue, we'd need the exact URL you're trying on to say more. A Debug ID from the Zotero Connector for a save attempt would also be helpful.
    [JavaScript Error: "translator.getCode is not a function" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/connector/server_connector.js" line: 1509}]
    You're also getting an unusual error in Zotero itself, though, so you should try resetting translators from the Advanced → Files and Folders pane of the Zotero preferences, and then update translators from the Advanced pane of the Zotero Connector preferences.
  • I already pressed 'update editors' but it didn't change anything ..
    What else can I do?
    This has never happened to me
  • As dstillman writes above:
    The PubMed metadata service can sometimes be unreliable. But with any saving issue, we'd need the exact URL you're trying on to say more. A Debug ID (https://www.zotero.org/support/debug_output#debug_output_logging ) from the Zotero Connector for a save attempt would also be helpful.
  • Your debug output has been submitted.

The Debug ID is D225697894.
  • The debug output needs to be for loading the page and clicking the save button. There's no sign of PubMed in that debug output. Can you try again?

That page saves fine for me.
  • Thanks for helping me
  • No, that still doesn't show 1) reloading the PubMed page and 2) trying to save.