Grammar checking stops working after launch

I encountered an error when i open my zotero working on term papers. Telling me to download it all over because it's missing, even though it is actually installed. I notice it happens after I open zotero.
  • I'm not sure what you're referring to here. Is this a Zotero question or something else? What does this have to do with grammar checking? What's the exact message that you're referring to?
  • That's what puzzles me, when I write in my document prior to opening Zotero, it's all fine. After opening Zotero to add reference, get the yellow error message in my Microsoft 365 word that says it is missing, not installed, and to download for updating.
    But for a document that I don't have any cites or references, no such message. Thats why I wonder if there can be any connection with Zotero, it fits an observed pattern. But I don't know.
  • Zotero creates standard Word fields in the document. Any error messages not from Zotero would be a problem outside of Zotero.

You should make sure you're using the latest version of Word, but that's all we can advise.