APA 7 errors in Bibliography

The place where a book was published does not appear in the bibliography list. This is the case with all the books, not with a particular one. I added information to Zotero using DOI or ISBN, in rare cases manually.
Also, the titles of Publications (Journal titles) do not appear in the bibliography (although they are provided in Zotero library).

Thanks in advance.
  • Place of publication is no longer part of the reference in APA 7, so that part is correct.

Could you provide a couple of examples for the second issue? The style certainly includes journal titles in general
  • For example, I have a journal article by Herbst which appears in the bibliography like

Herbst, T. (1996). What are collocations: Sandy beaches or false teeth? 379–393.

the journal title, its issue and volume are missing, although this information is provided in the library:
    Publication English Studies
    Volume 77
    Issue 4

If I refresh the bibliography in the Word document, no changes occur
  • What happens when you use right-click --> Create bibliography from selected item
    and copy to clipboard in APA 7? Does that include the journal, volume and issue?
  • It does now
    Thank you!
  • Is there any chance to remove DOI from the References in APA 7? I found the link in the Forum for APA 6 only.
  • You should definitely not remove the DOI from APA style. From the perspective of the APA manual, the DOI is the single most important piece of information in the reference list--it is what allows readers to directly jump to the item, as well as what enables publishers and citation indexers to accurately link citations across studies.