Zorero slow to search references

When I use a search term (ex. Author name) in the Zorero library search box or in the search box to add citations to a document, it typically takes about 60 seconds to return the search results. I imagine this is because my Zorero library has ~9000 references so it takes some time to search through, but it takes long enough that it is almost unusable. I typically fill the time by multitasking with a non-Zotero activity, but I was wondering if there is anything I can do to speed up the searches?
  • Which word processor is that and what are your computer specs? That seems quite slow.

Also, while clumsier, sometimes the classic add citation dialog is much faster. You could try that
  • @jtondt: Can you also provide a Debug ID for a search that's slow?
  • @adamsmith
    The word processor is Microsoft 365 on Windows 10 Pro (64-bit). My computer processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5600U CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz. My RAM is 8.00 GB (7.88 GB usable). I just tried the classic view, and the searching speed was similar, but being able to scroll through my folders worked well.

@dstillman
    Debug ID: D1363427088 - Library search took about 20 seconds
    Debug ID: D1784066573 - Citation search in blank word document took about 20 seconds
    Both of these seem to be a bit quicker than the other day or it may have just been my perception since I was in a hurry at that time