Sign-in on every Launch of the App?

I don’t think this is a feature, but Zotero requires me to sign-in every single time I open the app. Please fix, as this slows down my research process.
  • What do you mean by "sign in"? Zotero doesn't require any sort of login at startup. Can you take a screenshot, upload it somewhere (e.g., Dropbox or Google Drive), and provide a link here?

If you're using an authenticated proxy server to connect to the internet, you might get prompted for that at startup.
  • Every time I open the app, I’m prompted to sign in. Here’s an image of the screen that u get. https://drive.google.com/file/d/10m3UJxleX0arjtSnwtHqhgwwYTyu7LMM/view?usp=drivesdk
  • Oh, so first, that's the iOS app — if that's what you're referring to, you need to say that, or we're going to assume you're talking about the desktop app.

@michalrentka might have some other ideas, but if that's happening, I'd guess that you're completely out of storage space on your device and settings aren't being stored properly. Otherwise, make sure you're running the latest version of iOS, restart your device, uninstall the app, and reinstall it from TestFlight, and see if the problem still occurs. We haven't received any other reports of this, so this isn't a general problem.
  • Yes, it’s the IOS app. I apologize for not specifying.

I’m not out of storage space, but I’ll try what you recommended. I hope that solves it.

Thank you.