[Beta] Moving subcollection to top level in group no longer possible

5.0.97-beta.43+c5d89f6d0 on Windows 10

Likely related to the recent item tree rewrite: I am no longer able to move a subcollection out from under a collection to become a top level collection in a group.

What does work:
- I can move the collection to a different collection, so definitely not a permission issue
- In My Library, I can drag ta sub-collection to the "My Library" icon to turn it into a top level collection

What doesn't work
- I can no longer drag a collection "between" other collections to make it top level, something that I'm pretty sure used to be possible and is much more convenient in large trees
- Dragging to the group library icon, as opposed to "My Library" does not work. Cursor shows a crossed out circle and nothing happens.
  • I can no longer drag a collection "between" other collections to make it top level, something that I'm pretty sure used to be possible and is much more convenient in large trees
    No, that wasn't possible before either (and would likely be reserved for arbitrary collection ordering).
    Dragging to the group library icon, as opposed to "My Library" does not work
    That's a bug with the new tree. We'll fix — thanks.
  • Fixed in the latest beta.