Zotero was unable to load translators and styles

This is the first time I have downloaded Zetero and after the installation all the keystrokes keep flashing and stuttering, and when I close it I get this message: Zotero was unable to load translators and styles.
I have tried all the solutions offered on the website but nothing works!
My Debug ID is: D279572841
THX :)
  • [JavaScript Error: "Win error 5 during operation remove on file C:\Users\[…]\Zotero\translators\Bibliotheque nationale de France.js (拒绝访问。
    This is likely due to security software on your computer preventing Zotero from accessing the Zotero data directory.

You can try deleting the 'translators' folder in your Zotero data directory and restart Zotero, but if this happened the first time you ran Zotero, it's likely it will just happen again, so you probably need to figure out what software is interfering with Zotero.
  • THX for answer

I'v tried both method but it still doesn't work :(
  • I'm afraid this is something you'll need to debug yourself — something on your system is preventing Zotero from accessing the disk. It's not a problem in Zotero itself.
  • I have tried to turn off all my defence software but it still doesn't work properly.
    Is there another way to get it repaired?
  • Again, this isn't a problem in Zotero itself, so we really can't advise you on this. Zotero needs to be able to write to its own data directory. If it can't, it won't work properly.

You can try just deleting the "Zotero" folder altogether, but there's no particular reason to think that will fix this. Something on your system is interfering, and you'll need to figure out what that is.