Searching highlight

How can I find my "searching keyword" on Zotero? I used the "Search" on the top right corner, however, I cannot easily find the "keyword" in the content. Anyone has tips for this?

Kinda miss Papers3's searching function.
  • Highlighting of search results is planned but isn't currently supported.
  • Thanks for reply! Hope it's "coming sooooon" !
  • If I have understood this request properly, I'd like to add a +1 upvote here. It would be very useful when using the main search facility to highlight the matched terms:
    1) In the item list pane
    2) In the item info tab (and other tabs)
    3) In the note contents pane - this would be particularly useful since I have many notes containing the TOC for multi-author edited volumes, and I search for an author's name in order to identify their contribution quickly
    Is there an open issue for this on Github? If not, would it be useful for me to make one?
    Thanks!
  • I think this is actually principally about full-text search results, but could probably extend to some of the others, especially notes. Less sure about info tab, since there's just less information there.

(I don't think there's an open github issue, but Zotero uses these for internal tracking mainly, so no need for you to create one, no)
  • Thanks for the response. The reason to highlight matches on info tab is so the user can see at a glance if the search terms are in title, abstract, etc. It's not always easy to spot if the match is on there, or in tags tab, or elsewhere (attachments, notes, etc).
  • Is that going to be supported in 7?