Issue with Chicago Manual of style output (re: volume number)

edited July 29, 2021
Not 100% sure if this is the right place, but I have spotted a mistake in the output of the the Chicago Manual of Style 17th edition (full note) csl style when citing a book section of a work that has several volumes.

What Zotero currently outputs:

Wagner, Richard. “A Theatre at Zurich (1851).” In The Theatre, translated by William Ashton Ellis, 3:167–79. London: Kegan Paul, Trench, Trüber, 1894.

What I expect:

Wagner, Richard. “A Theatre at Zurich (1851).” In The Theatre, translated by William Ashton Ellis, 167–79. Vol. 3. London: Kegan Paul, Trench, Trüber, 1894.

In short, the volume number is in the wrong position and should be prefaced with "vol." This problem only applies to the item type "book section" - it appears to output the correct bibliographic entry when I changed the item type to "book." I cannot solve this by simply adding "vol" to the field itself, as Zotero strips it for the output.

This is as per the example giving in the Chicago Manual of Style (section 14.120)

Chen Jian. “China and the Cold War after Mao.” In Endings, edited by Melvyn P. Leffler and Odd Arne Westad, 181–200. Vol. 3 of The Cambridge History of the Cold War. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2010.