Option to disable the item view pane in web library

I apologize if this has been raised before. I couldn't find it anywhere by searching. I have a new job at which I am not able to install Zotero Standalone, but can still view my library via the web interface. Since I usually just use this view to confirm that the last few items have been imported as planned, I would prefer not to display the contents of any selected item in the bottom pane. Is there a way to toggle off the view of this pane? I've clicked seemingly everywhere, and I can't find this option.
  • Unfortunately there is no such functionality. It might be worth mentioning that "bottom" pane only appears only if your browser window is relatively small - either if you're on a computer (most likely a laptop) with small screen or if your browser is not full screen. When there is enough space on your screen, item details pane opens on the right.

If you really want to force the bottom pane close, it's possible to use a browser plugin that enables "user stylesheets". This way it is possible to force any page, including the Web Library, to appear as you prefer, however this isn't something we can offer support on.
  • I'm not sure that there's a built-in way to close the item details pane, but if you're able to install uBlock Origin, you could add a cosmetic filter with the selector www.zotero.org##.item-details.