报告问题ID:1442946314

[JavaScript Error: "请输入密码。"]

[JavaScript Error: "WebDAV verification failed"]

[JavaScript Error: "Component returned failure code: 0x804b000a (NS_ERROR_MALFORMED_URI) [nsIIOService.newURI]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage/webdav.js" line: 205}]

[JavaScript Error: "Component returned failure code: 0x804b000a (NS_ERROR_MALFORMED_URI) [nsIIOService.newURI]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage/webdav.js" line: 205}]

• edited July 19, 2021
    There's a problem with the WebDAV URL you've entered.

Are there Chinese characters in the URL?

Can you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for a Verify Server attempt?
  • edited July 20, 2021
    [additional error report removed — D.S.]
  • You didn't answer my question or provide a Debug ID. It's not necessary to just post the same info again.
  • @Qiqi.Lai. You can find how to give Debug ID via clicking the above red hyperlink.
  • I didn't mean to to repeatedly submit the report .I sincerely apologize.

The Debug ID may be 800A03EE,but I can't guarantee its correctness.

The version of ZOTERO is Zotero 5.0.96.2.

The version of the system is 64bit CPU ,X64 based processor.

Thank for your help.
  • No, that's not a Debug ID. You need to follow the linked instructions, which explain exactly how to generate one.

And then my question was whether there are Chinese characters in the WebDAV URL. You still haven't answered that.
  • edited July 21, 2021
    I tried my best to find it :D1751002154 .And there are no Chinese characters in the WebDAV URL.

Thank you very much.
  • You've entered something into the WebDAV URL field that's not valid — e.g., some invalid characters.

If you can't figure out the problem, can you either post the URL you entered here or, if you prefer not to share it publicly, email it support@zotero.org with a link to this thread?
  • edited July 23, 2021
    OK,I will try.
  • That would be valid. I suspect you added a space before it or something like that.
  • @Qiqi.Lai: Delete all three fields completely, restart Zotero, and retype the URL by hand, and try it with "foo" for the username and password to eliminate variables.
  • edited July 23, 2021
    I tried to deal with it time after time,I send a mail to@zotero.org to show the problem.

• Thank you for your advice.But I don't understand the meaning of trying it with "foo" for the username and password.Would you please give me an example?Your support is greatly appreciated!
  • dstillman,I retyped URL by hand ,finaly resolving the issue by your instruction.Thanks a lot.