Help. I can´t open Zotero and can´t achieve ID number

Hello,

I have uninstalled both Zotero and the Zotero web extensions and reinstalled Zotero again, but the problem continues. When I try to open Zotero this is the message that appears:

Error: Error(s) encountered during statement execution: disk I/O error [QUERY: DELETE FROM fieldsCombined WHERE fieldID NOT IN (SELECT fieldID FROM itemData)] [PARAMS: ] [ERROR: disk I/O error]
Zotero.DBConnection.prototype.queryAsync<@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/db.js:669:13
From previous event:
_updateCustomTables@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/schema.js:852:11

And it won't let me continue. Can you help me please?

• disk I/O error
    A disk I/O error is a general, unspecified problem with Zotero's ability to access your disk. This can be due to some behavior of the external disk/filesystem in your OS, or it can be due to actual filesystem corruption, such as if the drive is accidentally unmounted. You'd want to check the disk and that file outside of Zotero. (Often when this occurs, people get an error even trying to move the file outside of Zotero.)

Aside from any repairs you can do to the filesystem, the only thing we can recommend is moving the data directory back to the local disk.
  • First of all, thank you for your quick answer.
    Excuse my ignorance but I don't understand. Zotero is installed on the main local disk, in C:/Program_Files (x86)/. What do you mean by "we can recommend is moving the data directory back to the local disk"? I have not moved the data directory anywhere. Nor have I done anything new, it has happened suddenly.

Please, Can you try to explain it to me again what can I do?
  • Sorry, this usually happens when the Zotero data directory is located on another drive. If that’s not the case for you, it may be due to security software on your computer preventing Zotero from accessing the disk, or it could be due to actual filesystem corruption in the data directory on your main disk. You should also try just restarting your computer.