How to create a customized bibliography?

My university uses APA but in a modified way when it comes to the bibliography. I've read the documentation and found out that I need to change CSL – but I have no clue how.

For example: When citing books the bibliography must contain their ISBN and the number of pages. How do I tell the CSL thing to do this?

My biggest problem by far is the date format. I use German language settings, Zotero is all set to German but the date format is still in English. So instead of »28.5.2021« I get »2021, May 28«. My professor will absolutley hate this. He hates the American date format. Please don't tell me, I have to change this by hand for the whole bibliography? ; _ ;

I am grateful for any help!
  • Start with the DGP style to begin with: https://www.zotero.org/styles/deutsche-gesellschaft-fur-psychologie

If there are other changes, please describe them in detail here.

What university and faculty is this? Do you have a link to the requirements?
  • Thank you! I did not know that additional styles exist. The bibliography now says »2021 Mai 28« instead of »2021 May 28« – small progress, but progress! I can't wrap my head around the following:

Bhardwaj, A. & Chatterjee, P. (2013, Dezember 4). For easy-to-recall symbols, you have Sethi’s pen to thank. The Indian Express. Zugriff am 25.5.2021. [...]

As you can see Zotero gets the first date wrong, but the second one right. But I wrote the date in exactly the same format in both fields. I don't get what happens here.

So what I need to archive:
    – Get the date format correct: DD.MM.YYYY
    – Get ISBN for books
    – Get number of pages for books
    (There are more specifications, but they only concern a few of my sources. I'm going to make these changes by hand. It's just so complicated to change the bibliography in Zotero that I'm faster by hand when it's only three or four sources.)

What university and faculty is this?
    University is FH Potsdam, sadly I can't provide a link. I just have some notes on paper that I've taken while my prof talked about the modifications. As far as I know there is no official information about the requirements (yeah, I know very professional).