Style request - Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health

Hi,
I noticed that Zotero is not generating the proper format. The article title should be in sentence case instead of title case. The directions from the publisher are listed below. Any chance this could be fixed?
Thanks

In the text, reference numbers should be placed in square brackets [ ], and placed before the punctuation; for example [1], [1–3] or [1,3]. For embedded citations in the text with pagination, use both parentheses and brackets to indicate the reference number and page numbers; for example [5] (p. 10), or [6] (pp. 101–105).

1. Author 1, A.B.; Author 2, C.D. Title of the article. Abbreviated Journal Name Year, Volume, page range.
2. Author 1, A.; Author 2, B. Title of the chapter. In Book Title, 2nd ed.; Editor 1, A., Editor 2, B., Eds.; Publisher: Publisher Location, Country, 2007; Volume 3, pp. 154–196.
3. Author 1, A.; Author 2, B. Book Title, 3rd ed.; Publisher: Publisher Location, Country, 2008; pp. 154–196.
4. Author 1, A.B.; Author 2, C. Title of Unpublished Work. Abbreviated Journal Name stage of publication
(under review; accepted; in press).
5. Author 1, A.B. (University, City, State, Country); Author 2, C. (Institute, City, State, Country). Personal communication, 2012.
6. Author 1, A.B.; Author 2, C.D.; Author 3, E.F. Title of Presentation. In Title of the Collected Work (if available), Proceedings of the Name of the Conference, Location of Conference, Country, Date of Conference; Editor 1, Editor 2, Eds. (if available); Publisher: City, Country, Year (if available); Abstract Number (optional), Pagination (optional).
7. Author 1, A.B. Title of Thesis. Level of Thesis, Degree-Granting University, Location of University, Date of Completion.
8. Title of Site. Available online: URL (accessed on Day Month Year).
  • Also, many of the lines get spread across the page with lots of space in between the words, especially with the websites. Thanks.
  • edited June 6, 2021
    This journal is an MDPI journal. MDPI has only one citation style and all the individual journals point to that style (so-called dependent styles). MDPI curates their own .csl style, so I would submit your paper as is and IF they come back saying something, let us know and we look into it.

Several things:
    - placement of citations: that's a user error. The citation gets inserted where you have the cursor. Zotero/CSL doesn't know what the end of a sentence is. So put the dot after manually and going forward, when citing place the cursor before the dot and then add the citation.
    - I do not see that they want page numbers going with round brackets in their main guidelines. (https://res.mdpi.com/data/mdpi_references_guide_v5.pdf)
    I am aware they show those in the IJEPRH style guide, but they just link out to the main MDPI .csl style from there (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijerph/instructions#references).

• Hi, I'm also having a problem with this style. The presentation type is not implemented in the csl. I've tried with this style and the MDPI style. Also the space between lines in the references is bigger than it should be, and the letter casing is inconsistent. I've submitted a paper and got it back with these observations from reviewers. What can I do?
  • ok, I've modified the cls file for MDPI that has all those problems solved. Should I submit it to the repository?
  • You can send it on github style repository https://github.com/citation-style-language/