Empty response from server

This is referencing error report 1616418915. When I tried to sync this morning, I got the error "Empty response from server". Logging in to my account on zotero.org shows my library fully intact, with the only difference between my local library and the library archived on zotero.org being a single extra note. Looking through the other discussions reporting this error, I tried restarting Firefox and also going through the Preferences pane to reset the server, to no avail. I'm running the most current versions of Firefox (3.5.2) and zotero (2.0b6.5). Thanks.
  • Ditto here (Paris, France), since about 14:00;00 CEST DST (12:00:00 UTC) Wed Aug, 26, 2009 both at work and at home. I reported the problem (from home), with ID 353955897.

The report says :
    [JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "'Empty response from server' when calling method: [nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "<unknown>" data: no]"]

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "'Empty response from server' when calling method: [nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "<unknown>" data: no]"]

Smells like (some part of) the Zotero website server went out to lunch (and is still having a nice post-prandial nap)...

BTW : One more reason to be able to install such a server on a private installation, at least for collaboration (I happily use Zotero for my own needs, but my institution would go comitial at the idea of using an extramural server...).
  • Should work now.
  • Dear Dan,

Yes, it does now (21:51 CEST DST, 19:51 UTC)..

Thank you very much !