iOS iPhone beta - suggestion - reading, sorting

Suggestions:
- For better readability, a "liquid mode" like Acrobat would be very helpful;
- Sort by "Date Added".

Using:
Zotero iOS 1.0 (123) beta
  • Can you describe "liquid mode"?

You can already sort by Date Added and various other fields using the Sort (up/down arrows) button.
  • Can I ask about sorting in iOS beta - I haven't even found the possibility to sort by actors - isn't that possible yet or is there something I am missing?
  • @LorettaDI: You can sort by Creator, if that's what you mean, yes.
  • Sorry, autocorrect hit my with the last message, that should be author not actor ...

Found it now :-)
  • @dstillman it's true! I can sort by Date Added. I didn't saw because sometimes I see only a white stripe in the bottom corner of the screen, without the drawing of the arrows where I can change the form of classification. I made a print screen, but I don't know how to add images here. Thanks.
  • Can you take a screenshot, upload it somewhere (e.g., Dropbox or Google Drive), and provide a link here?
  • @dstillman this feature (Adobe liquid mode) rearranges the PDF text so that it is evenly distributed across the width of the iPhone or iPad. That way, the reading is very fluid: you don't need to zoom. It is even possible to increase and reduce the font size. It would be great to have a similar feature in Zotero.
    Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader app to try it out.
  • @LorettaDI you can sort by: Creator, Date, Date Added, Date Modified, Item Type, Publication Title, Publisher, Title, Year
  • @michalrentka will need to look at that, but there are still various layout problems on iPhones that need to be resolved. The iPad version has been getting the most attention so far.