Translator issues "Journal of Forensic Psychology Research and Practice"

The Taylor and Francis translator fails proper importing of author metadata for this journal -- I presume because the header author metadata is so messed-up:

<meta name="dc.Creator" content="Wayne Petherick Bachelor of Social Science, Master of Criminology,Doctor of Philosophy" /><meta name="dc.Creator" content="Arathi Kannan Master of Criminology" /><meta name="dc.Creator" content="Nathan Brooks Bachelor of Psychological Science, Post Graduate Diploma of Psychology, Master of Psychology (Forensic), Doctor of Philosophy" />

The doi metadata for the authors is fine. I don't know if it is feasible to capture the doi metadata for only this journal when most of the T&F metadata of other journals is fine. I thought I'd post this as an alert.

10.1080/24732850.2020.1850087

10.1080/24732850.2020.1843105

10.1080/24732850.2020.1840000
  • It's not the metadata on the page, it's worse: this is actually in the bibtex:
    author = {Wayne Petherick Bachelor of Social Science, Master of Criminology,Doctor of Philosophy and Arathi Kannan Master of Criminology and Nathan Brooks Bachelor of Psychological Science, Post Graduate Diploma of Psychology, Master of Psychology (Forensic), Doctor of Philosophy},
    Please report to T&F. If you need a workaround, using the default Atypon translator instead will work fine (since that relies only on the RIS, which seems fine).