Cannot Insert Bibliography Report ID: 624271907

Hey guys,

I cannot insert a bibliography to my 400 page dissertation. I have been updating my quotes for 8 hours. No success.
I hope you can help me.
Thanks and warm regards,
Mel
  • What exactly is happening? Are you getting an error, or did the operation just never finish? If the former, see Troubleshooting Errors in Word Processor Documents. If the latter, are you saying you let it go for 8 hours?
  • Hey. Thanx 4 your quick reply.
    The former, I am getting the error I pasted below.
    I followed the troubleshooting errors in word processor documents and went through the underlined "problematic" quotations.

[JavaScript Error: "The operation couldn't be completed. (OSStatus error -1728.) @[cleanup:document.m:1317]" {file: "file:///Applications/Zotero.app/Contents/Resources/extensions/zoteroMacWordIntegration@zotero.org/components/zoteroMacWordIntegration.js" line: 431}]

[JavaScript Error: "The operation couldn't be completed. (OSStatus error -1728.) @[canInsertField:document.m:242]" {file: "file:///Applications/Zotero.app/Contents/Resources/extensions/zoteroMacWordIntegration@zotero.org/components/zoteroMacWordIntegration.js" line: 431}]

[JavaScript Error: "The operation couldn't be completed. (OSStatus error -1708.) @[setTextRaw:field.m:467]" {file: "file:///Applications/Zotero.app/Contents/Resources/extensions/zoteroMacWordIntegration@zotero.org/components/zoteroMacWordIntegration.js" line: 431}]

[JavaScript Error: "The operation couldn't be completed. (OSStatus error -1708.) @[setTextRaw:field.m:467]" {file: "file:///Applications/Zotero.app/Contents/Resources/extensions/zoteroMacWordIntegration@zotero.org/components/zoteroMacWordIntegration.js" line: 431}]

[JavaScript Error: "The operation couldn't be completed. (OSStatus error -1728.) @[cleanup:document.m:1317]" {file: "file:///Applications/Zotero.app/Contents/Resources/extensions/zoteroMacWordIntegration@zotero.org/components/zoteroMacWordIntegration.js" line: 431}]

[JavaScript Error: "The operation couldn't be completed. (OSStatus error -1728.) @[checkFieldIntegrity:field.m:175]"]

[JavaScript Error: "Document modified during update @[setCode:field.m:711]" {file: "file:///Applications/Zotero.app/Contents/Resources/extensions/zoteroMacWordIntegration@zotero.org/components/zoteroMacWordIntegration.js" line: 431}]

version => 5.0.97-beta.20+83a12bca8, platform => MacIntel, oscpu => Intel Mac OS X 10.14, locale => en-US, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.97-beta.20+83a12bca8, extensions => Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.25.SA.5.0.97-beta.20+83a12bca8, extension), Zotero Word for Mac Integration (5.0.38.SA.5.0.97-beta.20+83a12bca8, extension)

• I followed the troubleshooting errors in word processor documents and went through the underlined "problematic" quotations.
    Not sure what you mean by that but that sounds like a misunderstanding of the instructions. Nothing to do with underlined citations. See the steps again, and ask a question if there’s something you don’t understand.
  • Also make sure that you are not editing your document in any way while Zotero is working with it.