APA 6th Ed citation problem

While some of the references are cited correctedly in the main text using the APA 6th Ed style,some others are erroneously cited. eg. (CDC, 2020a, 2020b; “Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19),” n.d.; “COVID-19 High Risk Groups,” n.d.).
While the first two are cited correctly, the last two should have been 'WHO, 2020a, 2020b'.
I can't understand what has gone wrong with the last two. I checked the details of these references on the Zotero desktop app and all seem to be perfect.
Can anyone suggest how to rectify this?
Thanks.
  • Try if a re-inserted version of the item is cited correctly. If I'd had to guess, most likely you're citing the attachment, not the Zotero item, but hard to say without more details.
  • Can you also take a screenshot of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) item in your library, upload to Dropbox or similar, and post a link here?
  • Thanks @adamsmith @bwiernik .. re-inserting the items helped for some of the cases.
    For the rest, I toggled the 'switch field' option (under 'author' sub-heading in the desktop app) to single field, and it worked.