Trying to sync, got: 'value' cannot be longer than 25000 characters

As I try to sync my library, I got this error message: "'value' cannot be longer than 25000 characters". I couldn't imagine, what is the problem. As I know (I checked), there isn't fields with long texts, nor notes of this length. Some of the notes has lengthy contents (that contains HTML codes inside the text), but all of them are below this limit.

The sync worked until yesterday - as I remember -, or at least until some days ago.

The report ID is: 732738086.
  • Do you have a very large number of feeds?

Can you provide a Debug ID for a sync that fails?
  • No, I have no feeds, I don't use them... (or at least I don't know about it).

I tried a sync some minutes ago, got the same error with the Debug ID D476856845 for this sync .

Thank you.
  • edited April 17, 2021
    Did you (or a plugin you use) purposely do something unorthodox regarding tag colors? You appear to have a whole bunch of tags set to the same color, and that's creating an invalid settings value that can't be uploaded.
  • I use the plugin Zotero SJR Rankings, that use tag coloring. Do you think, may I try to remove these tags and try sync without tag colors?
  • edited April 17, 2021
    Yes, if you remove the extra tag colors you'll be able to sync. You don't need to remove the tags themselves.
  • Ok, thank you for your help and time, I'll try it!