Beta IOS Bug: Incorrect Ordering of Folders

I’m noticing that my numbered folders aren’t organized sequentially. For example, instead of folders being organized as 1. Subject; 2. Subject; they are instead out of order like 5. Subject; 1. Subject and so on. (I hope this makes sense. I don’t see a place to upload a picture on here.)

Does anyone else number their folders and notice this issue?
  • You can take a screenshot, upload it somewhere (e.g., Dropbox or Google Drive), and provide a link here. Make sure you're running the latest version of the app in TestFlight.
  • Thank you for that info. I'm running the latest version of the app.

Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Ir6UbFDf46anvSMlUgk4Pqx9VfPQR_6/view?usp=sharing
  • Note that that's not what you described — "5. Subject" is appearing after "1. Subject". It's just not using natural ordering for numbers, so "10." appears before "5.", because 1 is lower than 5. The desktop app uses natural ordering, and we'll see if we can do the same on iOS.
  • Got it! Yeah, I apologize. Your explanation makes sense, and I hope that feature can be added to the IOS version! Working on my thesis right now, and that would be really helpful.