Zotero shows an error in updating the file

Hello. There’s been an anomaly in the system update。
ID:1028772219
Mac
word2019
Zotero-5.0.97-beta.11+5e98b9c53
  • Not clear what you're referring to, but if you're getting an error adding/editing a citation in a new document but it works in a new document, see Troubleshooting Errors in Word Processor Documents.
  • Error displaying update document in new document. It does not work in a new document.Reference reference can not be displayed.
  • What's the exact error you're receiving? (Please don't translate or paraphrase.)

Can you provide a Report ID after receiving the error, before restarting Zotero? The Report ID you provided doesn't show any errors.

What are the exact steps you're taking in a new document to reproduce the error?
  • I created a new blank document in word and opened zotero.When I Insert reference ,
    Word shows an error in updating the file"Zotero在更新文档时出错".
    Report ID:812830827
  • Could you produce a Debug ID from Zotero for the failing operation?
  • edited March 29, 2021
    Yes,I can. The Debug ID is D1794157331. Thanks.
  • What's the full version number of Word that you are using? What citation style are you citing with?
  • The full version number of Word is 16.47(Mac,Word2019).I’ve used other versions of Word, but it still doesn’t work.

I’ve used a variety of styles,such as ‘American Chemical Society','Chicago Manual of Style 17th edition'.
  • Can this problem still be solved?
  • Sorry it took a while to respond. There is likely some issue with Word's access to the hard disk on your computer. This could be security software interference or something about your system/account configuration. It is worth trying to test with the stable version of Zotero just in case (make sure that you are inserting a citation that has non-standard latin characters). Otherwise should try testing with any proprietary security software disabled and try creating a new user account on this computer and see whether it works there.