New note editor: Change the font color in the notes

This discussion was created from comments split from: Available for beta testing: Import Mendeley annotations.
  • It works very well, thank you very much! One feature suggestion, could you add the ability to change the font color in the notes, which existed in the old Zotero version.
  • This will be added to the new note editor.
  • Hi @dstillman
    I am using the official release of zotero 6 but I am still missing the font color option in the notes - are there any plans to include that in future updates?
  • Hello @dstillman,
    I am loving (whilst adjusting) to the latest Zotero update.
    Would it be possible to please add the capacity to change the font colour in the notes? My note-taking system is structured using this feature in previous versions and I am feeling very lost without it.
    Thanks so much for your consideration.
  • Yes, we'll try to add a font color option soon.
  • @dstillman Hi, would it be possible to add back the old highlight color options too? Thank you!
  • Thanks for the Zotero update and the information that the font colour option will return soon. I am also struggling without the font colour in notes as it guided the level of importance I attached to different sections of my notes.
  • In update 6.0.5 it is still not possible to change the font colour in the notes, as it existed in version 5.
    I really hope for the 6.0.6.
  • Are we getting changing font colors? I see last year there was talk of it being adopted in a new update but I have yet to see it.
  • As of the latest version, the font colors are back! Thank you, Zotero team! (Now please add tabs...:))