How long does it take that synced items are actually available online or on another device?

Hi,

I presumed that when syncing on one device, the data would be directly available on another device or online. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be the case. Is there any time lack or something else to consider as my updated data shows up very irregularly?

Thanks.
  • Changes should automatically appear on the other device and online within few seconds after you sync. If this doesn't happen you can force it by pressing sync button on the other device or by refreshing the Web Library page but this shouldn't generally be needed.

If you still don't see changes after forcing/refreshing, please follow troubleshooting steps.
  • Hi, have done so and checked everything. But files doesn't seem to sync always immediately although syncing has ended. They appear sometimes after multiple syncs or days or weeks later. They also don't seem to sync in the order they have been added (I have newer files synced and older files still not online).