Tags text and background colors

Hi,

the color of the names of tags, in the tag panel of Firefox Zotero, is the "window text" color of KDE color scheme. But the background of this panel is not the "window background" of this scheme. (As far as I can see the background of this panel does not correspond to none of the colors of KDE colors. It is always white!) Obviously the problem is with schemes with light colors window texts.

Maybe the same problem occurs in other environments. I didn't test.

I would like to know how could I change only the background color of this panel, or how could I make this color be the same as the window background color, if not too complicated. And I suggest that it should be by default; or that both, text and background colors of this panel, should be the same as in other panels.

Thank you,
Thiago.
  • I have got the same problem with the colors in the tag selector - list background is white and items color is light gray - barely visible ! How to fix that?
  • Any new on this issue? it's very annoying to tag entries like this.
  • @micholeodon, @pabloqs: To be clear, are you both using Linux? What distro and window manager? Can you take a screenshot that shows what you're seeing, upload it somewhere (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.), and provide a link here?

If you're not using Linux, please start a new thread (but also provide a screenshot).
  • I think that is a gnome dark theme issue. I resolved this modifying the .desktop file like this (check the Exec entry):

$ cat /usr/share/applications/zotero.desktop
    [Desktop Entry]
    Name=Zotero
    Comment=Open-source reference manager (standalone version)
    # Exec=/opt/zotero/zotero
    Exec=env GTK_THEME=Adwaita:light /opt/zotero/zotero
    Icon=/opt/zotero/chrome/icons/default/default48.png
    Type=Application
    StartupNotify=true