Overview/Documenttion of "zotero://query" handlers?

I've recently learned that I can open Zotero items with e.g. zotero://select/items/ and zotero://select/items/bbt:citekey (with Better Bibtex). I'm curious if this type of URL-scheme is documented anywhere?
  • Not really. Zotero supports (most relevantly) zotero://select and zotero://open-pdf natively.
  • Ok, thanks.
  • All that BBT does here is patch parseLibraryKeyHash to support bbt:citekey -- I don't actually do anything with the zotero://select links, but patching parseLibraryKeyHash has the intended side effect of making those work.
  • Thanks, emilianoeheyns! I really appreciate your work (and others?) with BBT! The `bbt:citekey` syntax is very useful. I develop a Vim plugin, wiki.vim [0], where I've added support for opening references from Zotero. The `bbt:citekey` is a key element here! :)

[0]: https://github.com/lervag/wiki.vim/
  • Some follow-up questions about parameters:

1. I know that zotero://open-pdf permits opening to a particular page by appending "?page=" to the item key. Are there any other parameters like that? e.g., setting zoom-level, opening to a destination or a bookmark name, etc. In other words, are there any other native parameters akin to "?page="?

2. Can you zotero://select to a particular item displayed in a particular collection?