Web Library Not Loading

Hi all,

I have a public web library available for search and it s currently not displaying, all we are seeing is a small Z in the center of the page. Desktop client is working fine...any ideas?
  • Just reload the page. It might have been a little slow the last few minutes.
  • https://www.zotero.org/americangeo/library loads just fine for me -- have you tried with a different browser?
    You could also try a hard reload (shift+ctrl+r or shift+cmd+r on mac)

FWIW, the Z is showing why the javascript on the page builds the library view, so if that's somehow blocked or not working, you'd see the Z
  • Web Library should definitely work, please check the following:

* How many collections (roughly) you have? If it's a lot (say more than 500 including subcollections) and you're on a very slow connection (poor 3G) this could take a while.
    * What browser are you using? Web Library has been tested in Chrome, Firefox and Safari. It should also work in a recent version of Edge, other browsers may vary (especially very old Edge and IE are not supported)

If none of the above applies, please let me know and we will try to debug this. It would help if you could let us know what browser and operating system you're using and if there are any errors on the browser console (e.g. on Firefox on macOS you can open console by pressing cmd+option+I)

• Thanks all, had multiple people loading for about an hour on different machine/WIFI connections/browsers. It seemed to be down for a bit but is back up now. Thanks for the help!