Change date format under "Info" for all references

Different team members have added the dates in different format under "Info" for each reference in Zotero. Is there a way to make all dates display as YYYY.MM.DD? I see that Zotero recognizes what is the year, month and date, for instance by displaying y d m behind 2014/13/03, so I guess this is just about choosing the display format?
  • There's currently no way to customize the way the date gets displayed in Zotero -- it's always as entered, even though Zotero parses it internally as you note.

I think there was some discussion of offering a standardized display, but I'm not sure what the status of that was or if there was even consensus on implementing it.
  • I second this request. I use the days in the main area of Zotero and the wild ununifiable mix is not nice to look at. There should be a one-click unification - or an add-on, if someone would be willing to create one.
  • I also would love to have this. Maybe it could be a toggle button to switch between displaying the original format entered and one chosen standardized format.