import from endnote xml

edited August 6, 2020
Greetings,

can someone point me in the best direction for reporting errors when trying to import from EndnoteXML? Is the EndnoteXML import feature in Zotero dependant on the mapping in an external library, or can errors be reported here as part of the zotero project? -- and/or is there a mapping I can reference?
  • The mapping is here: https://github.com/zotero/translators/blob/master/Endnote XML.js and internal to Zotero, so errors can be reported here
  • edited December 16, 2020
    @adamsmith

after reading through the mapping file, it seems that the Endnote Fields for software description are not well explored/exposited in the mapping. I would like to provide an XML file output for software from EndNote, which could be used as a test case. What would be a helpful way to go about this — short of writing the code and sending a PR something that is currently out of my league? I could also provide screenshots as well. Would explanatory writing of the situation help?
  • You can export the XML, then paste it to pastebin.com or similar and give a link here