Attachments are missing from group library

This discussion was created from comments split from: (Almost) All attachments missing from group library.
  • @dstillman Thank you for all of the above - I think I might have the same issue with a shared library. Bascially all attachments are missing, and the problem doesn't seem to exist in my other groups or own library. The problematic groups is here: https://www.zotero.org/groups/2542983/cycling/library

I have two co-authors, but I think they would both be on a recent (2019-20) version of Zotero.

What should I do to fix it? Would it be possible for you to assist me, please? I'd hugely appreciate it!
  • (Better to start new threads for new issues — the thread you posted to was from January 2018, specific to that person's situation, and likely caused by some issue in a >3-year-old version of Zotero. I've moved this to a new thread.)

All files in that library that have ever been uploaded still exist in the library and are available online, and that's the majority of the attachments in the library. For the ones that aren't available, see Files Not Syncing.
  • Thank you! My issue is that the files aren't syncing locally to any computer I use. I'll try that trouble shooting list and report back, thanks again!