Problems with saving a Snapshot

edited November 30, 2020
Hi,

I want to add the following webpage including a snapshot to my zotero library, but when I want to "Save to zotero" I have to "Select which items you'd like to add to your library" (with only one option which is not the webpage but an external source): https://www.world-nuclear.org/information-library/country-profiles/countries-a-f/china-nuclear-power.aspx
Of course, I could add the webpage manually to zotero. But that would leave me without a snapshot. So, how can I save a snapshot and add the webpage as a webpage automatically?
  • If you hover over the save button, you can see the Zotero translator used. In this case it's DOI, which just means that Zotero detected a DOI on the page. Since Zotero can't guarantee that it's the DOI of the main item on the page (and, indeed, it's not, here), it shows the select-items dialog.

If you just want to save the webpage with a snapshot, right-click on the save button and choose "Save to Zotero (Web Page with Snapshot)". You can always see secondary translator options that way.
  • Thanks a lot!