HELP! ACCES ON MY ITEMS DENIED

Hi,
some weeks ago, I can't acces the items of my folders on Zotero Web Library although my account is active. I can see the folders but not the items included anymore. Instead, on the right of my screnn appears this message:
"Warning
Encountered connectivity issues. Some data might be missing temporarily."
Is there any agent to provide me with technical support?
  • Hi,

Thank you for reporting the issue, I'll need some more info from you to help identify the problem.

Firstly could you please let me know what browser and operating system are you using? Secondly, could you please see if there are any errors on the browser console? For example in Chrome on macOS browser console can be opened by pressing Option + + J. Finally could you please tell us a bit more where you see this, is it your personal library or a group library? Do you also see it for items in collections? On which column is sorting set?

• Thank you for your answer,

Finally I realized that the issues I have faced were due, in my opinion, to Windows XP. While I could access my files via the old Web Library, New Web Library Beta is not supported by Windows XP. Using Windows 10 from any computer device everything is ok!

Thanks for your support